Dec 17, 2011

The Versatile Blogger !!!

The blogosphere is abuzz with so many awards these days. One of the most celebrated being the Versatile blogger’ award! Don’t be surprised if every fifth blog you visit boasts of this award. Now I can also proudly display this award passed on to me by another versatile friend with whom I share so many common interests –the deelightful Dee! Thank you Deepthi!


Now as per tradition, let me pass on this award to some fellow bloggers who blog on myriad topics across the spectrum, thus qualifying to receive the Versatile Blogger award.

1. Kavi  – A fellow Maduraiite whose blog I have followed for years. An enthusiastic photographer, avid traveler and writer with a keen sense of wit and substance – he is truly a versatile blogger.
2. Visithra – A free spirit who amazes me with her extraordinary Photography skills. A classical dancer whose blog dabbles with every interesting aspect of life.
3. Sandhya – A blogaholic who I believe carries her Camera everywhere like me. She blogs on diverse topics and hence a deserving winner of this award.
4. Jeevan – another enthusiastic photographer, amature poet and traveler who is an inspiration for many bloggers. He is versatile in his choice of topics and has an opinion on everything under the sky.
5. Indrani  – a talented photographer and traveler who never fails to impress her readers with her posts.
6.Ramakrishnan – an art and ancient architecture lover, traveler and photography enthusiast whom I follow regulary.

Congratulation winners and don’t forget to pass this award to fellow bloggers whom you feel are truly versatile. Cheers!

22 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award, Ashok and a big 'thank you' to you for awarding me the award! It means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your blogis award winning - no surprise to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Ashok! :) So happy you received the one you are deserving off :) :-Dee is a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your getting a well deserved Award.
    And thanks for giving me one too. I am honored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Ashok:)
    And I already follow a couple of bloggers whom you have nominated. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing my friend... and congratulations for being a versatile blogger! Two thumbs up!!! :) have a great Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Ashok ! And very glad that you think of me as versatile ! Thanks a ton for sharing this award with me !!

    It leaves me with a lovely feeling. Thanks for brightening up my day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats buddy... my heart congratulations to all... keep going... u deserve dis...

    ReplyDelete
  9. First of all a big congrats to you on your award! :) May you get more!

    Thanks so much for considering my blog too, worthy of this award!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats sir-ji!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great... Congrats Ashok...
    It didn't surprise me at all...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great... Congrats Ashok...
    It did't surprise me at all..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Ashok!
    This is so truly well-deserved!!
    I wish you and your family a beautiful Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ashok,
    congrats for that award.thanks for the comments on my posts too.
    I love lovely blue sky the B'lore snapshot in your previous post..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on a very well deserved award!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks everyone for your wishes and constant encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much ashok. I'm glad to receive the award from you :)

    Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats and thanks so much for the lovely words

    ReplyDelete