Sep 1, 2013

Travel my way!

Busha has nominated me to participate in a Travel Photography contest by Rhinocarhire...The theme is to depict modes of travel captured by our Camera...so here goes...I will keep the snaps based on my UK trip where I have traveled by almost every means of travel possible...
The Cable car...Crossing the Thames at the Emirates Royaldocks...

The double Decker red buses of London... in fact this snap was taken sitting on the front seat on top of a bus.


The DLR...the driver-less trains of London...snap taken sitting on the front seat!

The beautiful trains of London...captured from the cable car..

I loved the drive across the UK...somewhere in the Lake district 

Sunset Captured as I was entering cardiff, Wales by road...

I loved the drive on the motorways of UK...

Captures during the boat cruise at Lake Windermere
and here is the list of 5 fellow bloggers I nominate for the contest
1. Jeevan
2.Ramakrishnan
3.Granny
4.Sandya
5.Vineeta

7 comments:

  1. We didn't travel via the driverless train...We travelled by all other modes of transport when we visited UK.

    Will try to do this soon, thank you, Ashok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos Ashok! Interesting perspective on travels... I will do it sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Post... Thanks to adding me for this contest Ashok...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos, Ashok...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely captured, and they all go well with the theme mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ashok. Lovely photos !

    ReplyDelete