Tags are the perfect excuse when we have nothing interesting
to post…Most of you would have done a tag or at least ignored one! If you are
new to blogging, don’t get too exited. Tags are a set of few (usually 11)
boring questions posed by a blogger. You need to answer them with all
earnesty and then tag few more bloggers with the same or alternate questions. As a rule I don’t tag others…but as I got tagged by some
enthusiastic ladies, I have to be a good sport…
The first set of questions is from a fellow architect friend
. This was pending for quite a long time…so here goes…
does blogging mean to you? – one of the means to document a part of my life and times…
did you get into blogging? – I didn’t have many pastimes during my Kabul days.
I started a blog to pass time!
subjects do you blog about? – Pls check “Categories” on the sidebar.
according to you was the best post? May be this or this (whats your choice?)
long have you been blogging? From 2005.
are your favorite blogs? Refer the links: Liebster, Sunshine and Versatile bloggers
- Name 2
bloggers you are dying to meet? Why just 2? Would love to meet all of you!
is the most annoying trait that you have come across in the blogoshere? "Word
verification" for comments. I hate it...please remove it from your blog…
met with bloggers block, how do you overcome it? By doing Tag posts ;)
do you get support from as far as blogging is concerned? Fellow bloggers
do you see yourself as a blogger 10
years from now? Come back to Ashokism after 10 years to find out for
The second set of questions is from my friend Meoww
(ya, I too
wish I knew her name)…so here goes…
1. What does blogging mean to you? – answered in previous tag ( I think this is the most popular tag question)
2. Name the person who influenced you the most – Ilayaraja thro' his Music!
3. Which is the last book you read? Check this
4. Which are the subjects you hated most in school? –Chemistry
5. If you were to become a sports celebrity overnight, who
wud you choose ?- None
6. Name your dream travel destination – Himalayas (India) ; Alps (abroad)
7. Describe your job briefly- Designing built environment!
8. What is your alternative career option? – Archeologist?
9. Do you really think the world will come to an end after
Dec 2012? – Yes, it has to come to an end at some point of time.
10. What are the things you would like to do before you die?
– build my very own house in my own terms.
11. Your views on television soaps? – Great! They give me 2
hours of disturbance free time everyday at home :) !!