Somehow I have not found time in the past few days for a fresh post...I was merely keeping the blog alive with poetry from the archives. Thanks to Sandya I have at least found something new to post. I have never done a tag-post in my blog before as I had never found them creative or interesting...but today I thought it’s OK since I was requested by a good friend and anyways I didn’t have anything better to post :)
Go here to get the rules…but I have decided not to tag you :) so relax , go ahead and read my answers to Sandya's Q.s...
1. Do you remember your first day in school? - No...but I remember the last day :(
2. Your favorite song which you hum often. – Mostly Ilayaraja’s numbers..Unable to single out any one.
3. Which was your favorite subject in school? - Geography...
4. Are you happy with yourself always, well... most of the time, for what you are today? - Yes
5. Role model in your life? - None
6. Have you got the habit of cursing often?! - No
7. What do you do when you are very happy?- Conversely, Iam happiest when I am designing or Playing music.
8. Do you believe in God or destiny or luck? – I believe that God decides our destiny and Luck!
9. Any regrets in life? - I regret not having documented most my art work during school & college days.
10. A sweet memory which you talk about often? – Sweet memories are the fun I had with my school friends...but I rarely talk about them ;)
11. Do you think you are a good son, daughter, brother, sister, spouse, parent? – I try... but honestly No!...an Architect rarely is :)