Somehow I have not found time in the past few days for a fresh post...I was merely keeping the blog alive with poetry from the archives. Thanks to Sandya I have at least found something new to post. I have never done a tag-post in my blog before as I had never found them creative or interesting...but today I thought it’s OK since I was requested by a good friend and anyways I didn’t have anything better to post :)
Go here to get the rules…but I have decided not to tag you :) so relax , go ahead and read my answers to Sandya's Q.s...
1. Do you remember your first day in school? - No...but I remember the last day :(
2. Your favorite song which you hum often. – Mostly Ilayaraja’s numbers..Unable to single out any one.
3. Which was your favorite subject in school? - Geography...
4. Are you happy with yourself always, well... most of the time, for what you are today? - Yes
5. Role model in your life? - None
6. Have you got the habit of cursing often?! - No
7. What do you do when you are very happy?- Conversely, Iam happiest when I am designing or Playing music.
8. Do you believe in God or destiny or luck? – I believe that God decides our destiny and Luck!
9. Any regrets in life? - I regret not having documented most my art work during school & college days.
10. A sweet memory which you talk about often? – Sweet memories are the fun I had with my school friends...but I rarely talk about them ;)
11. Do you think you are a good son, daughter, brother, sister, spouse, parent? – I try... but honestly No!...an Architect rarely is :)
I curse like a sailor...sometimes :)ReplyDelete
I regret all things that I've done.ReplyDelete
Very interesting, Ashok and thank you! Normally, I don't like to do tags. Usha is a good friend and like you said, this tag looks/sounds different, so, did it!ReplyDelete
1. My son remembers his first day in school...he commented on it a few years back! He didn't like that day!
4. I am happy for you, Ashok.
8. That is a good answer!
9. Yes, you should have done that. You are too good now and must have been in your school days too...creativity must have started then! I am sure you are doing it with your daughter.
I regret #9 too because if you had documented them, we would be able to view all of them now. I know we would love them all! Thanks for sharing with us, Ashok :-)ReplyDelete
Nice answers .Enjoyed reading.ReplyDelete
Nice tag! I remember my first day in school... i was late that day and my class teacher Sheela put me to sat on the lower benches.ReplyDelete
Tags are fun actually!!!ReplyDelete
Yes, Architects should better not be in one's family!! Otherwise people learn not to expect anything from them. :P
Nice...I enjoyed learning more about you. Muses are difficult...they come and go. I think we just need to write everyday, garbage or not, but to keep the words flowing.ReplyDelete
You never fail to give me things to ponder - thank you!ReplyDelete
Enjoyed your post, some interesting questions, and honest answers :) Very pretty picture!ReplyDelete
Tags are really fun..I enjoyed reading it.ReplyDelete
Hi, enjoyed reading. Very interesting.ReplyDelete
Hi Ashok! Lovely to know more about you! Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
That's a lovely shot!ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing the fun facts. It's always nice to know a bit about the face behind the words/photos.
Nice shot...pink is one of my favorite colors.
Note my blog address has changed. Please update your bookmarks:
Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn
nice to know about u through this tag exerciseReplyDelete
the regret thing - yup
last day of school - hmmm