Mar 20, 2023

'All is Well' - Dan Whittemore

Have you listned to Dan Whittemore?



In the early 80's we had a Gramophone at home and mostly we got to play only Tamil Gospel songs. So when we got this English gospel gramophone record, it was a big excitement!  It was an album by Dan Whittemore and it had 10 beautiful  numbers. I was hooked on to it, especially the fast number "no power shortage". But one song "all is well" was my favorite then.. I tried to remember the lyrics today...after nearly four decades and surprisingly got it back in my mind...


Do you belive in life of first two highways-

The one that leads to heaven and one to hell?

Well if you do then go and tell the nations of the world

Tell them what it means to say that 'all is well'

All is well, all is well, all is well, all is well


Little children we can know, that 'all is well'

If we keep fellowship with the saviour 

And daily seek his favour 

When He comes back we will know that 'all is well'


Jesus is the only way to heaven

The path that we must follow is God's words

Prepare yourselves and go and tell your neighbors 

Tell them what it means to know that 'all is well '

All is well,  all is well,  all is well, all is well

All is well,  all is well,  all is well, all is well...



I tried searching for this album on the internet. I could find few other albums of Whittemore but not this one. If any of you could trace it, please let me know.




8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is unfamiliar to me. Thanks for the introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, hope you find it again! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with him. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely words. There is an LP available from Amazon, cost is about $307.86 AUD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know this musician. Beautiful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the album cover, reminds me of yesteryear!! i do not know of these musicians.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not familiar with him, many thanks for sharing.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete