Dec 25, 2022

Golden Annivarsary function

With my old school mates James, Kumaran, Chella and Anand



With Karu. Annamalai

Today my School friend Karu. Annamalai had invited me to his parent's 50th (Golden) wedding anniversary function. The celebrations included his dad Mr.Chinna Karuppiah's 75th Birthday and his Mom Mrs. Nagammai's 70th birthday as well. The grand event was held at PLP mandabam, Karaikudi.  Incidentaly I had planned my Christmas vacation in Karaikudi and hence could make it to the event. My friend Chella Kumar arrived from Madurai and together we made it to the mandabam. We got a chance to meet few of our school friends after decades. 

With karu. Annamalai (far left) and his parents

Annamalai's elder brother Karu.Palaniappan ( also my school senior) is a well known film director, actor and TV host.  Hence a whole bunch of film personalities and politicians had graced the occasion. 


With my school pal Chella Kumar

Chettinad vegetarian meals spread by Nedungudi Muthu

The highlight of any function in Karaikudi is the famous chettinad food. Today was no different. The vegetarian meal spread on banana leaf was minimal in quantity but maximum in taste!


With Karu. Palaniappan annan

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice to meet up again after so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice reunion. Looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete